Insider’s joke about green building
One energy company experiments with Pinterest
Replacement windows from an end user’s (client) perspective (look at what else he is pinning and think about how you might also intersect with him, or at least, understand him when you’re in the sales conversation)
As expected, the window treatment companies (in this example, Levelor) are already playing well in the Pinterest.
Eugene is another user with an interest in home improvement, although these boards might also be created for his SEO clients.
Vic Resto pins home improvement information to feed his website design business.
Security doors and related products. Good pins, account needs logo or headshot.
Boards found while searching on “insulation” (Note that most pins called “insulation” are pictures of glass electrical insulators. Fiberglass, foam and foil insulation falls way down the chart.)
- Thermal imaging (video links)
- Industrial insulation
- Foil insulation products
- Spray foam insulation: Good captions, pins should be linked to the target website rather than left “uploaded by user.”
- DIY Sealing and Insulation
- Insulation products: Note that pins point back to Owens Illinois; they could be edited to point to the contractor’s own website.
- Structural Insulated Panels: These pins have been “uploaded by user,” and are therefore missing the opportunity to send traffic back to the manufacturer’s website.